MTP KIT Working Mechanism
The MTP KIT (Mifepristone and Misoprostol), is a combined drug therapy which is required to completely remove the pregnancy sections from womb in two weeks. During ending a pregnancy, the woman experiences separation of placenta and fetus from the uterus. Blocking progesterone hormone restricts pregnancy development.
As an abortion kit breaks endometrial lining, the placenta does not supply nutrients to the fetus. After using the Misoprostol tablets, the female faces painful cramps in stomach in pregnancy termination procedure (contractions in uterus to release pregnancy contents from the body).
MTP KIT Dosage
Mifepristone (anti-progesterone) 200mg single pill is taken orally on day 1. i.e. 24-48 hours later, Misoprostol 800mcg is taken buccally or vaginally. Total of 4 tablets of 200mcg are either placed in the cheek pouches or in vagina after the progesterone blocker dosing. Women can take MTP Kit online and receive both the miscarriage-inducing tablets. The product is a home use on self-regulation or visit doctor for its administration.
Side Effects Of MTP KIT
Efficiency of medical pregnancy ending is more than 95 percent, if the female follows procedure protocols properly. If taken inappropriately it can cause few problems. Some of the temporary side effects are diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, tiredness, and headache.Before women buy MTP Kit, they must understand that mood swings during regimen is possible. Counselor can be handle this , or the user may wish to have someone to support and care while pregnancy termination.
The user should visit a medical office 14 days after end of pregnancy to confirm that pregnancy has been ceased or not .
- Before females choose MTP KIT buy online, they must check there are no heart/liver/adrenal gland/uterine problems.
- An intrauterine device (IUD) has to be removed before taking MTP Kit for ending an early pregnancy at home.
- If medicines fail to completely take out fetal contents from the uterus then surgery is the only option.
- The abortion pills may cause dizziness, so avoid driving vehicles or physical workout until the effect is over.
- Misoprostol and Mifepristone can stay in breast milk for sometime causing gastric issue in the child being fed. Thus, do not breastfeed.
- The MTP Kit online is not suitable for females over 35 years or those who have had more than 5 pregnancies.
The medical ending of pregnancy is not for females with:
- Confirmed or possible ectopic pregnancy or abnormal adnexal mass (the abortion pill kit cannot cease an ectopic pregnancy).
- Insufficient accesses to hospitals that can offer emergency care for incomplete fetus expel blood transfusions, and other crisis facilities.
- An IUD in the uterus, chronic adrenal problem, hemorrhagic disorder or ongoing anticoagulant treatment, inherited porphyria etc.
- Known or suspected allergy to Mifepristone, Misoprostol, and prostaglandin.